Friday, February 20, 2009

What a crazy night!

So, I was already bummed this morning when I got up since these are my last few days at home until I start back to work on Monday. Then as the day went on the girls just became more and more fussy. They have been doing great this past week and have been such happy babies. They are smiling more and have even started to coo; I love it! They took a short nap and woke up around 3:30 ready to eat, since then it has been non-stop fuss. Nothing was working to calm them. They had fresh diapers, full bellies, and I was giving so much attention.  Finally around 9 they both fell asleep and I am loving the quiet house, oh and the bowl of ice cream sure helped me out too. Only 45 minutes and Josh will be home from work! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they finally went to sleep. And yeah, about the ice cream. I still eat as much as when I was pregnant : ) I should probably stop doing that.

    ReplyDelete