Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Should this be a compliment?

Tonight we went over to our friends, Josh and Kelly, for burgers. On the way we stopped at the store to pick up some chips and soda. When I was checking out the older cashier lady asked if I had savers card for the store. I replied no. She then asked "well, does your mother have one?" I again replied no. I know I am young, but I don't think that I look that young that someone would think that I would still live at home. I got in the car and told Josh, he just laughed and asked if I told her I was married with twin girls. I guess it is time to make a hair appointment and change up the style again. 

1 comment:

  1. Heheheh! That's better than this girl at a restaurant asking Jeremy's mom if she wanted the "senior" discount. Hehehe! But yeah you look young, but not high school. You should have told her that you don't know and that your mother lives in another state but she will be here next weekend to see your twins and you will ask her when she gets here. ;)

    ReplyDelete