Sunday, November 8, 2009

Been too long

It has been too long since my last post, but life sure has been busy here. Josh and I have been working on the downstairs playroom in the evenings and then we took a short trip this weekend. I promise soon I will add pictures and have a better update.

Okay real quick, Claire is starting to take more steps when she is focused and not feeling rushed. She has taken about 5 or 6 steps, but will stop in between them to stand there and cheer and clap for herself. (I have a video to upload) Lillian is also clapping now and I really think that there is nothing cuter then to beautiful babies sitting there with smiles that stretch from ear to ear clapping out of excitement. They are both so happy all the time and are so much fun to be around!

No comments:

Post a Comment