Saturday, January 30, 2010

Return of the Bumbo

I have been trying to decide lately when I can get rid of or pack away that the girls no longer use. I decided to pull out their Bumbo chairs which they have not sat in for more then 6 months and have only been used to to help block things off. Well, they loved them! They both right away started climbing all over them and plopped down in them. This morning they did the same. I think they love having a place that is just for them to sit, so these will probably sit around the house a little longer until we get them so real chairs of their own.


This picture was from this morning. I was hanging out with Lillian and look over and see Claire happy as can be sitting in her Bumbo, Lillian decided she was done with me and needed her turn.
Lillian discovering how to use the Bumbo during our pants down party.
Claire is getting nice and cozy in her seat.



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea...although I am not sure Sammie's chunky thighs could fit in her bumbo anymore! :)

    I love that you have no pants parties...fun for little girls!

    ReplyDelete