Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Day

Not much new going on around here. Lillian and Claire are both still wonderful as can be and sure know how to make me laugh. Friday is started snowing pretty hard so I left work early to head home and hopefully beat the bad roads as the day went on. I got home just as the girls were waking up from their afternoon nap and just in time to play. The three of us enjoyed staying inside the warm and dry house while Josh was outside shoveling the snow.



Saturday we went over to Uncle Baris and Aunt Maggie's house for the afternoon and had some yummy spaghetti for dinner. Claire and Lillian had so much fun chasing the cats around and seeing what they could all get into. They always enjoy getting out of the house and so do we.
Sunday was a lazy day for us. I was lucky enough to get out of the house by myself with Josh stayed home with the girls so I could go shopping.
We are still waiting on those last teeth and molars to show up. They both have some molars that are sitting right under the surface refusing to come out, hopefully soon they will make an appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment