Tuesday, February 9, 2010

There isn't too much new going on around our house, everyone is healthy and still doing great, but I thought I would check in. Lillian is still our love bug and will cuddle all day, Claire is very independent and is always wandering around and chatting. Both girls are always chatting with each other, with Josh and I, or with anyone who is willing to listen.
Tonight when I got home from work, the girls came running up to me as soon as I walked through the door (that never gets old) Claire came and went, but Lillian came and stayed. We sat down, she was on my knee and with so much expression was telling me stories. I would do anything to know what was going through her head while she was talking to me and even using hand gestures. She sounded so excited to fill me in on her day.
Claire is continuing to climb on everything. She is trying so hard to get up on the living room chair, the coffee table, her sister, she knocks over the rocking horse to sit on it; you name it, she is on it.
In other news, I have one week left at my temp job and the dozens upon dozens of applications and resumes that are out there floating around with my name on them are getting me nowhere. I am hoping that something turns up soon. In the mean time, I am going to enjoy every single minute I get to stay home with my girls.










No comments:

Post a Comment