Monday, February 1, 2010

Tubby Time

The last few weeks tubby time has just been torture. The nights Josh is working and I have to do baths on my own is so stressful because they refuse to sit down and they are slipping and sliding all over the place. They tackle each other and think it is funny, so they get up and do it all over again. After receiving some advice from other MoM's I went out and bought some bath toys, by the way, Target sucks for bath toys! I found these foam letters and the chicas LOVED them! Of course, it probably won't be long and the novelty of them will wear off and I will have to go buy new bath toys, but that is the price I am willing to pay.







1 comment:

  1. I remember when we "transitioned" from the safety of the ducky tub to just the tub. Landon was scared to sit down in the water and it was a mess trying to keep him from slipping and sliding around. I was so scared he was going to hit his head! I hope your girls are distracted enough by the toys : )

    ReplyDelete