Wednesday, March 24, 2010

15 Months

Well, my babies turned 15 months on Monday. Yes, I am a bit late on this, but I was hoping to be able to take their "monthly" picture. That was just a disaster! Also, since I am working in the mornings, Josh gets them dressed before I get home and they also tend to look like the stuck their finger in a light socket by the time I get home. They must be playing rough and eating like pigs with crusted ketchup in their hair. Well, as I am sure you can understand, I don't want that to be the picture of the month, even if it is capturing them as they are now. Hopefully this weekend, even if it is a week delayed, I can get a decent photo. Here are some pictures that were taken on Sunday. Their sweaters were made from our brother in law, Baris' mom in Turkey. They made a long trek to get to us, but I think they are adorable on the girls.

Claire was refusing to take a picture with Lillian.
This was the best I could get of Claire by herself, she would not look at the camera or would put something in front of her face to hide from the camera.
Lillian just did not want to smile for me, but she sat very nicely on the blanket.
My beautiful cheeseball, Claire.






2 comments:

  1. They always bring a smile to my face! I love their sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love their pony tails. My mom used to do our hair like that :)

    ReplyDelete