Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Apologies

I am sorry for not updated much recently. The battery on my camera has not been charging for more then the past week, not sure why, but it stinks. Tonight it finally started to charge fully so tomorrow I can get some pictures.
Not much new to update for us. I am busy serving jury duty this week and the girls are lucky enough to get to spend their afternoons with Aunt Maggie and playing hard.
They are starting to say more words which is always exciting. They are both starting to reply more frequently to questions with either saying yes and no or shaking/nodding their head, it is amazing how much their communication skills have developed in just the past week.

Tomorrow I will have an update full of pictures and so much more. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment