Friday, July 30, 2010

Poop

It has happened, the day I have been dreading, the day one of my girls decides it is alright to smear poop on their bed. This happened earlier in the week and then again today. I went into the girls room after them waking up from a nap to find Lillian with poop on her hands on all over her sheets. Luckily it isn't mass amounts, but even a little is still too much.
For a few weeks now, Lillian will hook her finger to the inside of her diaper and sit there like that. I cringe every time I see her like that because I have known it would only be a matter of time before it is more then just a wet diaper. It doesn't matter if she is wearing a dress, shorts or a skirt, she will stick her fingers in her diaper. So in attempt from having dirty hands and sheets again in the morning, Lillian is sleeping in a onesie and cotton pants.
Please cross your fingers this is just a short phase she is in and it will pass soon. Oh and so we all know that my girls are not completely gross and icky, here are some great smiles from our spaghetti dinner tonight.

Yes, they are wearing a Halloween and Christmas bib.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness! I hope this is a super fast phase for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CRAP (literally, lol). Landon has done this two times now. He keeps taking off his diaper during nap time and peeing all over the place. It is really starting to get on my nerves.

    Time to potty train him!

    ReplyDelete