Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Keepin Cool in the Pool

We spent most of Sunday morning outside playing in the pool and at the water table. Both, Claire and Lillian did not want much to do with the sprinkler, I am hoping next summer it will be a bigger hit.

Because I cannot narrow it down, here are a bunch of pictures from Sunday.


Eventually they both climbed in the table, they were dancing and shaking their bottoms; I wish I got that on video.


I am not really sure what Claire was pointing at, but her expression makes me laugh.

They suddenly became very interested in all of the planes that flew above out house.
They both enjoy dipping their faces in the water then laughing about it.



2 comments:

  1. Summer fun at its best! They look like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete