Monday, August 16, 2010

We All Fall Down!

We have a new game in the house which makes the girls giggle to no end; Ring Around the Rosie. Lately they have been running up and down the hall and all around the living room holding hands. This evening I decided to try out a new game. I held both of their hands and sang the "Ring Around the Rosie" song while turning in a circle. At first they were a little unsure what we were doing, but they got the hang of it. When I would said, "we all fall down" I would fall to the ground and they stood there laughing at me. We did this over and over again until I got dizzy and had to stop.
Later on in the evening they held each others hands, spun in a circle and would say "down" and start laughing. They did this multiple times until they could no longer walk straight and were still holding hands and would both fall down. Josh and I could not help but laugh at this.
Now we have to wait and see if they remember the game in the morning.

2 comments: