Wednesday, September 22, 2010

21 Months Old


I can't believe Lillian and Claire are 21 months old already, where has the time gone? Okay, I know I say that with just about every update, but really, where has the time gone? In just three short months we will be celebrating their 2nd birthday. Yikes! I was trying to get some decent pictures of them this afternoon and they wanted nothing to do with it, as usual.
At 21 months, both of the girls are talking up a storm, they love dancing and singing, and they love reading books. They are such smart little girls. (Oh my gosh, I just said little girls instead of babies. Eek!) When we are looking at books they will go through and make all of the animal sounds, we will ask them to point out various items and they know what to point to. Claire also can pick out blue items. Tonight she was handing me a blue block and told me the color, this is not the first time she has done that.
These two girls make my heart so happy and when they give me a tight squeeze I feel even deeper in love with them. I feel so blessed I get to be their mom and watch them grow each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. I just don't understand how the time flies either!

    ReplyDelete