Monday, September 13, 2010

Two Little Birds



I am not sure if all of you know this or not, but several months ago I opened up an Etsy shop to sell some of the many hair clips I make. I have sold several, but as you know, business can always do better.
My store is called Two Little Birds and over the past 6 months I have had fun creating hair clips of all kinds for little girls. To see more of the items I create you can visit me on Facebook or come see my Etsy store. I have so many exciting designs planned for all of the upcoming holidays, be sure to continue to check back because you never know when something new will be added.
I have also had many custom orders, so if there is something you want to match that perfect outfit let me know. You can email me at twolittlebirdss@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete