Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Funny Face

With winter comes cold air and dry skin. Both Lillian and Claire have very dry skin during this time of the year and Lillian's is horrible. Because of this we only give baths at most twice a week. Of course we clean them when necessary, but the water is so drying on them. Since baths now are much more rare they are also much more exciting. There is so much splashing, playing and laughing when in the tub. The girls would spend their whole evening in there if we let them. I have heard that eczema can also be caused by an allergy. I am going to ask our pediatrician when we take the girls for their 2 year check up what his thoughts are on this because Lillian has had such red cheeks and nothing seems to really help them. The thing is, I cannot think of anything different they have had to eat or been exposed it lately which might be the cause of it. They have never had any allergy testing, so I thought it would be worth it to ask and see what his thoughts are.





1 comment:

  1. Ugh, the winter dry skin has started here too. I hate it, but each time I put lotion on Sammie has to put some on her legs so it's kind of cute! :)

    I hope the Dr is able to shed some light on the allergy potential...anything to get Lillian some relief!

    ReplyDelete