Sunday, April 24, 2011

Elevator

Lillian and Claire have always been afraid of elevators, at least for as long as I can remember. They have always started to whine the second we step foot through the doors and many times there are also tears. A few weeks ago we went to Branson for the weekend and after many elevator trips to get from our room to the ground level, they overcame this fear.
Last week they started spending a lot of time standing inside their closet. Claire kept asking me to go in the "ellie" and I had no idea what she was talking about. Finally after changing her one morning, she asked again and pointed to the closet, it all came together. They have been pretending their closet is an elevator. They push on the small screws as buttons and they let us know when it is safe to step off.




 Well, the cat got it again. The girls were supposed to be taking a nap the other afternoon, instead they gutted one of their stuffed cats, again. I asked each of them who did it and they both said, "not me." I asked again and they blamed Josh for it.


1 comment:

  1. Love the ellie - too cute!! Poor kitty - tell Josh to stop picking on the poor thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete