Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reading in Bed

We have started to let the girls pick a couple books to have in bed with them during nap and bedtime. It has helped cut down on the jumping and playing most of the time. I say most of the time, because there are times where they will pass the books back and forth to each other, throw them out of bed and then start jumping.
Every night before Josh and I turn in for the night, we go and check on the girls. The other night Josh went in their room then came back out and told me I have to come see the girls. I first peeked at Claire, she feel asleep on top of all of her books. Then I looked over to see Lillian, sound asleep and sitting up in her bed. It was the funniest thing and I tried so hard not to laugh out loud and wake her up. I wish I would have been able to take a picture, but it was too dark in their room without a flash and I feared the flash would have startled both of the girls and woke them up. Nothing is worth waking up sleeping children.

No comments:

Post a Comment