Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lunch Time

A little over a month ago we finally moved the girls out of their high chairs and into their booster seats at the kitchen table. While it is great having all four of us actually sitting at the table together, it also makes for some interesting meal times. You see, Lillian and Claire are able to grab onto each others chairs to pull themselves closer to one another. Some times it can be really sweet seeing them that close and other times it can make one of the two being upset. 

They hold hands
 Play
 Make funny faces

 Help sis with a funny face
 Steal food
 Feed sis
 Eat sissy's food

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How cute! I love that they steal food from each other. I seriously, can't wait to get rid of the high chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to see them interacting as they grow!

    For me, the eating meals with all of us sitting at the table made us even more of a real family! Silly, I know.

    ReplyDelete