Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stickers

Lillian and Claire have recently discovered stickers. They love them. They get so excited when they get to pick one out. We have had stickers in the house for a long time, most of them were from when I was teaching, so they are left overs that I bought for my classroom. However, previously, they could have cared less about them.
Stickers are a wonderful thing, but it is tough on little ones when they get lost, loose the stickiness of them from coming on and off them so often or have to end up in the garbage at the end of the day. I decided to let the girls each pick out a piece of scrapbook paper and hang them up on the side of their dresser. These papers are now the home for all their stickers. They get so excited to add new stickers to their collection and to be able to stand and check them all out. I love not finding them all over the house.


1 comment:

  1. For Mother's Day cards I broke out our stickers and Sammie went nuts for them. I think we used every last sticker on those cards! :)

    BTW - I love that their hair is long enough for braids! So cute!

    ReplyDelete