I am not really sure what is going on with the girls and their summer colds right now. They started last week Friday and can't decide if they are staying or going.
Monday, Lillian had a constant dry cough that she couldn't shake. We called and made a doctors appointment for the following morning. However, they both slept without a peep Monday night and slept a solid 14 hours, I had to wake them at almost 10am. After waking up, Lillian didn't cough or seem to have any issues, so I called and canceled her appointment. Sure enough, yesterday night, Lillian had the toughest time trying to sleep. She had so much phlegm in her system she was gagging on it. As a result she was got so worked up and only made things worse. It took a long time for her to settle down enough to be able to fall back asleep.
This morning they both woke up happy as can be around 9:30 (again, much later then they have normally been sleeping lately). They both had a slight cough and runny noses. Claire this time seemed worse then Lillian. Before bed tonight they both were slathered in Vicks and had a dose of medicine to dry things up. Let's hope tonight is a bit quieter or tomorrow some appointments will be made. Again.
courage for the week 11.19.17
1 day ago