Monday, July 4, 2011

Left Over Birthday

Here are a few left over photos from my birthday on Thursday. Josh had called my friend, Kylie, and asked her to watch the girls so we could go on a lunch date. Kylie showed up with with birthday hats and other special goodies to help celebrate. The girls have been so excited to wear party hats since they first heard my mention my birthday over a month ago. Josh and I were talking one evening about possible plans and Claire asked if she could wear a birthday hat. They had a Dora book from the library about a birthday party and they wore hats in it and it stuck.




The girls will still on occasion say happy birthday to me. I think their 3rd birthday this year will be a lot more fun since they are figuring out all the excitement that comes along with birthdays. Luckily, I have 6 more months, because I can't handle the tought of them being 3 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment