Monday, July 25, 2011

Shark Attack

I have seriously been slacking lately with the picture taking and posting. I need to get better about this. I have excuses though, don't you worry. We have been stuck inside so much lately because the temperatures are too hot to be able to get out and do anything, so I feel like I am constatly taking the same photos indoors. The few times we do get outside to play it is with the water table or pool and I have already taken hundreds of photos with those this summer and we are only halfway through. To sum things up, I feel like i am always taking the same photos and like everyone is getting sick of seeing the same thing just a different day. Hey, and most of the time the girls are running around half naked.

Moving along, we had a shark feeding frenzy in our house the other evening. After an exciting bath Lillian and Claire ran around chasing each other with their shark towels. They ran up and down the hall and circles around the living room. As the they run you can hear them make the shark sound. I am sure right now you are wondering, what sound does a shark make? Well let me tell you, they sound a little like this in our house, naa na, naa na, na na na na na na, na NAAA!





2 comments:

  1. Love it! The boys act like their bath towels too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hysterical! And we could never get tired of photos of these two!

    ReplyDelete