Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bubbles!

I think the warm days are already behind us and the cold days are here to stay. These pictures are probably two weeks old, but again, I am slowly trying to catch up on uploading everything.






This weekend started off great. Well, as good as it can be while raining and cool. Josh worked Saturday, so the girls and I played at home then made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby. We had other plans, but the rain slowed us down and instead we headed back home. I cleaned out their closet, packed away some of their summer clothes and some items they have grown out of. Then the hard part started, I started taking tags off some clothes to wash and hang that are a 3T. Seriously, when did my babies turn into big girls?
After nap, we went out for pizza with Grandma Pattie and Grandpa Jim then back to their house to play. We arrived back home shortly after 7:30pm and Lillian complained her belly hurt. I figured it was because both the girls have not had much interest in eating this past week or because she hadn't pooped all day. I was wrong. Lillian and I were snuggling on the couch and she threw up all over me, herself and the floor. We rushed to the bathroom and on the way, she managed to vomit in the hall and again as we walked through the bathroom door. My poor girl.
Claire was so worried about Lillian. She ran frantically around the house trying to help in any way possible. She ran to get paper towels, alert Josh of the vomit and kept checking on Lillian. After we got Lillian cleaned up, I went and changed my clothes. When I came back to Lillian she said, "sowwy mommy, I frew on you." Broke my heart she felt so bad for throwing up on me. We had a long night of vomits and she finally stopped after 10pm and we put the girls to bed.
Since I was finally able think of something other than my sick Lillian, I realized how much my stomach was hurting me. Josh and I went to bed soon after the girls, but I was unable to sleep. I ended up getting sick too and couldn't get comfortable all night, so no sleep for me. Luckily, Josh was able to call into work this morning, because the girls were up for the day at 4:30am. That is 4 hours before their normal wake up time. It was a long morning, but their was no more vomiting just a very tired family.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are all feeling better soon! How sweet of Claire to keep trying to be so helpful!

    ReplyDelete