Saturday, December 10, 2011

Footie Jammies

I am not ready for the cold weather that started and I am really not ready for snow that has not yet arrived, but I am sure it will be here soon. One thing that I do love about the cooler weather, footie jammies. The girls always seem to be in an extra snuggly mood when they wear them and I can't get enough cuddles when they are head to toe fuzzy.
The girls received these Tinker Bell jammies as a birthday gift last year. My Uncle Rocky was in the Kansas City area at the time of their party for training before he went over seas. He was so thoughtful and picked up these Tinker Bell jammies, matching blankets, which are a favorite for both of the girls and brought them over. The pajamas were too big for them last winter, but no worries, the girls are constantly growing and fit great this winter. A few nights ago I pulled them out of the drawer for the first time this winter and Claire's eyes seemed to double in size and she had the biggest smile on her face. She was so excited to wear her new Tinker Bell jammies!




I can't believe my baby girls will be turning three in less than two weeks. It certainly doesn't feel like it has been a year since I was stressing and loosing sleep over their party last year, now it is time to do it all again.

1 comment:

  1. Footie pj's make up for the brutal cold...I will be so sad when Sammie outgrows them!

    ReplyDelete