Friday, March 2, 2012

Helpers

The girls love to help. They love when we get home from the grocery store and help put everything away. They love when we are working in the yard and help pick up leaves. They love when we are cleaning the house or doing laundry and help with that as well. Of course, I have found frozen veggies in the pantry, cans on top of bread or sandwich bags in the fridge. I cleaning takes twice as long and leaves end up all over the yard instead of the lawn bag. It is sometimes difficult to remember to take it slow and not become frustrated with these things. Allowing them to help us is teaching them life lessons and gives them so much pride.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I find myself thinking I wish she would just let me do it but then I remember in a few years I'm going to have to BEG her for help!!

    ReplyDelete