Friday, May 11, 2012

Daddy's Girl

As I mentioned the other day, Josh has been out of town all week for training and you sure can tell the girls miss him. Yesterday Lillian was upset over something, they both have been extra emotional these past few days, so I tried to give her a kiss and tell her I love her. Lillian responded by saying "you don't love me, only daddy does " and wiping my kisses away. She refused kisses from me all day yesterday.
Claire has had her own melt Downs by letting the smallest thing get to her. She didn't want to have a dance party with the rest of us yesterday morning, so she hid in the corner of the living room while Lillian, myself and the boys danced around the house. Eventually Claire went and cried in her bed. When she stopped, she laid quietly in bed reading books. After 10 minutes of that she came out ready to dance and play.
Yes they have break downs when Josh is him, but not as many and for no real reason. Thankfully Josh is on his way home right now, because all three of us could use some daddy hugs, it has been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment