Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Still Around

We are still around and still keeping busy. I haven't posted in awhile and have been terrible about keeping up for several months now. Life is busy, but I have also had a lack of ideas in what to write about. I feel like I have been constantly write about the same things over and over again. I know if I am getting bored writing about these things, than those of you who are reading are also getting bored.
Our local school district finished their year last week Monday, which means, I no longer have two little boys in my house. That should mean that life has slowed down, but it seems to be just the opposite. These next few weeks are packed full for all of us. I have a slew of appointments that I couldn't make it to when I had the boys, so now it is catch up time for those. We came back Monday from spending 5 days in Minnesota. We went up to help a great friend, Nikki, celebrate her new marriage. The wedding was beautiful and it was wonderful being able to see so many old friends in such a short time.
In a few more weeks, hopefully, we will finally feel caught up with everything and I will feel inspired to write again. In the meantime, if there is anything you are wondering about or want to know, please ask and give me ideas of what to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment