Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Today was our first day of preschool. The girls first day of school and my first day back to teaching. We had a tough start trying to get out of the door this morning. There were melt downs over hair, socks, shoes, and even their special first day of school outfits. We made it to school, late, but we made it. Josh had to work today, so he met us at school so he could help walk the girls in for their first morning. 
 

 Lillian

 Claire

When I went to get them from their classroom they were full of smiles. Lillian told me that she wasn't even a little bit sad and scared at school today. They both told me they had a lot of fun today and excited to go back on Wednesday.

I wish these photos weren't so blurry, but I am just glad I was able to take a few minutes this morning at school to be mommy and not just teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment