Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pictures Galore

Here are a few of the pictures I promised way too long ago. I had such a hard time narrowing it down from the 200 on the CD, because I love each and every one of them. These pictures were taken the end of May when we were in Minnesota for a friends wedding. My wonderful friend, Lauren, from Ariel Photography took these photos for us. Lillian and Claire were little pistols when she was trying to take their pictures. They did not want to cooperate and ran when they would see the camera pointing at them. I was shocked with how many great photos she was able to capture for us. 














Lillian was full of funny faces and Claire had to be tickled to smile. If you live or are ever in the Twin Cities area, I highly recommend Ariel Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment