Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day

We finally have snow around here! Sure it is the end of February, but better late than never. When I woke up around 7am I peeked out the window and not a flurry had fallen yet. While Josh was cooking breakfast at 9am, we already had well over 6 inches of snow. The snow stopped around 1pm and I am not sure what our current total is, but it sure is a lot. I love it!
Lillian and Claire received some new sleds from Auntie Holly for their birthday and have not had the chance to use them, we have not seen snow here since December. We tested them out on our front hill while Josh had the fun job of shoveling the driveway.  
 
Claire is in the pink and was much more willing to have me photograph her, Lillian is in the blue and was constantly turning away when she saw me come after her with the camera.



 






No comments:

Post a Comment