Monday, May 13, 2013

"Take My Picture"

Lately anytime we are in the front yard Lillian and Claire will ask me to take their picture. Most of the time I do not have a camera with me since we are just coming back from a walk or heading in the house from the car. Really, the main reason they are asking me to take their picture is so they can sit on the front planters that they are not usually allowed on, but if they are willing to let me take their photo, they can do just about anything since it doesn't happen often. Anyways, they begged for me to take their picture this particular afternoon, so I ran inside to grab my camera and then they refused to smile and insisted on funny faces. 
 
Lillian
 
 Claire

After I labeled who is who in the photos,  realized their shirts are already labeling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment