Friday, August 16, 2013

Faces

When Lillian and Claire were babies, I could spend hours just staring at their sweet little faces. I studied every freckle, dimple and crease they had. Seeing their faces would brighten up my day instantly. It's funny, that hasn't changed at all. I still catch myself staring at them while they are intently playing a game, coloring a picture or mesmerized watching something on the tv. I have noticed the faint freckles they have developed across their cheeks and noses this summer after spending endless hours playing outside. I notice scars and for the life of me, I cannot figure out when exactly they get them. We tend to have a lot of cuts, scrapes and bruises with these two girls. Seeing their bright smiles and goofy grins helps me push through all the stress and craziness that comes along with life. I love these girls and their sweet little faces.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment