Well, my babies turned 15 months on Monday. Yes, I am a bit late on this, but I was hoping to be able to take their "monthly" picture. That was just a disaster! Also, since I am working in the mornings, Josh gets them dressed before I get home and they also tend to look like the stuck their finger in a light socket by the time I get home. They must be playing rough and eating like pigs with crusted ketchup in their hair. Well, as I am sure you can understand, I don't want that to be the picture of the month, even if it is capturing them as they are now. Hopefully this weekend, even if it is a week delayed, I can get a decent photo. Here are some pictures that were taken on Sunday. Their sweaters were made from our brother in law, Baris' mom in Turkey. They made a long trek to get to us, but I think they are adorable on the girls.
caught my eye + deals 9.18.26
1 week ago

They always bring a smile to my face! I love their sweaters.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love their pony tails. My mom used to do our hair like that :)
ReplyDelete