Friday, January 2, 2015

Henry 7 Months Old

Our little man is 7 months old now and amazing as ever. I had the 7 months sticker on the pillow, like I have had ever other month, but as soon as I put him in the chair to take his picture he ripped the sticker off of the pillow and tried to eat it. At 7 months, Henry puts everything he can in his mouth and is very curious about the world around him. He had little interest in sitting still so I could take a few pictures, so all I have are these few not so great ones, but it is better than nothing for a monthly picture.
 
 
At 7 months old:
 
Sleep is still inconsistent at night
He has 4 teeth, all on the bottom
Nurses about every 3 hours during the day
Loves pureed fruits and tolerates some veggies (who would want vegetables after trying sweet fruits?)
Starting some finger foods, gets excited when he sees the big yellow box of Cheerios.
Has been introduced to a sippy cup, but has no idea yet how to work it properly
Sits for longer periods of time without assistance
Rolls all over the floor to get what he wants
Gets on hands and knees and rocks
Wiggles himself backwards and rotates, but no forward movement
Loves to snuggle (I love it too)
Giggles while bouncing in the jumper
He is always taking his socks off and puts them in his mouth
Everything goes in his mouth
Reaches out to be held
Wears 9 month clothes

 


Henry is such a happy little guy. He has the best smile and giggle (I think I have said that the past few months). He, without a doubt, was the highlight of our 2014.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I hope to meet this cute little guy some time soon :)

    ReplyDelete