Monday, February 16, 2009

My first post

This is a whole new world for me... blogging. I love following others and for the longest time I have been wanting to start a blog of my own to allow family and friends keep better updated on what is going on in our crazy home, but never really knew what I would post about. Obviously, I finally gave in and here we go! 

Today was the start of my final week at home until I return to work and the girls spend their days in day care. I have been home for a total of four months now, two before Lillian and Claire were born and two months after. I am really hoping that this week does not pass too quickly, I am not really excited about going back, but I know the girls will do great! Alright, off to play around and figure out this whole blog thing while they are sleeping. 

2 comments:

  1. they are too cute! this is a great idea! Maggie had talked about doing one for the whole family. Good luck with going back to work. Take care of yourself. If you guys lived closer, Aunt Jamie could take care of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get the hang of the blog, it isn't too hard! They are so cute and growing so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete