Friday, March 13, 2015

9 Months Old

I am terrible at keeping up with this blog. I rarely have the computer on at home and when I do, I don't have enough time to sit down and type. Henry is 9 months old, actually already 9.5 months with my delay in updating, but whatever. He is still my favorite little man and without a doubt can brighten any room with that smile of his. He gets excited when he hears the ringtone I have set for Josh on my phone, knowing it is daddy. When the garage door opens and knows daddy is home to play. He hears the breaks of the school bus and crawls to the door to see the girls get off the bus. It is amazing to me how aware he has become of those little sounds that let him know his favorite people are home.

At 9 months:
Height: 29" - 93%
Weight: 21lb 9.5oz - 67%

*crawling all over the place.
*pulls to stand and walks while holding onto something.
*introducing more finger foods while weaning off pureed.
*nurses every 3-4 hours, for roughly 10 to 15 minutes.
*finally sleeping more consistently though the night, wakes around 5am to nurse and then sleeps for a few more hours.
*says "mama" but it is mostly when upset or angry, so I don't think it is really directed towards me, mostly just a sound to make.
*loves opening cabinet doors and pushing though bedroom doors, if it is supposed to be off limits, he smiles while doing it.



 
 
I will attempt to get a family update on life happenings posted soon, but with next being spring break for the girls, I can't make any promises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment