Monday, February 23, 2009

First Day Back :-(

Well, today was the day; my first day back to work. It was a little sad that most of my kindergartners in my class didn't seem to care that I was back after 4 months, but it was great getting the few hugs I did. I am so lucky that Lillian and Claire were right down the hall in the infant room so I could check on them through out the day. It was fun having the other teachers come into my classroom all day long telling me how sweet my girls are and how cute they are. Of course I know this already, but it was great knowing that they are loved by so many. They had a wonderful first day as well. Oh and my little chunkers are taking 5 oz at all their feedings now. They are growing too big. We are going on Wednesday for their two month well baby appointment and immunizations. I will be sure to give an update on how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment