Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Beautiful Day!

The sun was shining, the temperature was 60 degrees and Josh had the day off work, what else to do but go to the park! I am not sure if they girls have ever actually walked in the grass before, so they were very unsure of it and did not take off running like I expected. They walked slowly and were checking out every leaf and stick on the ground, but enjoyed it. Also, my two little monkeys were not climbing fools as they are at home, maybe next trip when they are more familiar with it all. Claire loved the swings though and had the biggest smile and laugh when she was in them. Lillian was terrified and wanted to get out the moment she was in the swing. After leaving the park we came home to some delicious chicken sandwiches Josh grilled and then headed out for a walk since the sun was still shining after dinner. Might as well enjoy this beautiful day since there is a chance of snow this weekend.










2 comments:

  1. Awwww, cute! I'm glad you enjoyed the day with your fam. And I can't believe it's going to snow this weekend. BOOOOOO! I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete