We took both girls yesterday to the doctor to get checked out since they have continued coughing, runny noses and the congestion. Their ears and lungs are clear, but they both have a ton of mucous in their throats which is causing all the trouble. We were given an antibiotic to help clear them up, but we just have to wait it out. If in 10 days and the antibiotic is up and they are not feeling better we have to take them in for more testing. Let's hope this can be the end.
Teaching my kids how to be successful
18 hours ago