Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I know it is a day late, but I have a good reason. Yesterday afternoon I took the girls into the backyard to try and take a few photos of them in their Valentine's skirts I made for them and bows. We only had a few minutes before we had leave for their speech appointment, so I quickly took a bunch pictures and then uploaded to the computer. Of course, I didn't have time to weed through all of the goofy faces, closed eyes and blurry ones, so I left it at that. The rest of the evening filled up and Josh and I declared it a night of no computers, phones or anything else. Pictures didn't get posted because I was too busy spending quality time with my hubby. Here are just a few of the many I took. Lillian was being stubborn and would not give me a real smile, so most of them she has her silly face smile. Actually, I don't think I was able to get a big toothy grin from Claire either. Oh well. Both girls come up with the funniest poses when I take their pictures. So enjoy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment