Sunday, May 17, 2009

Allow Me to Brag a Little Bit

Today we had a great day! The girls got up for their morning bottles and we actually made breakfast before going to church this morning. After showers and a second bottle we were off to church. Believe it or not, we got there not only on time, but early! We ran some errands and as you see this girls were tired after the long morning and took a little nap in the car. 

Claire and Lillian
We then spent some time playing after Josh had to leave for work.  (Claire and Lillian)
They were such happy girls today! 
They had a little too much fun playing and wore themselves out!

Alright, now it is time to brag! Our girls have always been great at going down for the night and we have been so lucky that they both have been sleeping through the night since they were 11 weeks old. Anywho, these past few nights have been even better! They get their last bottle around 7pm and if they are not dozing off on their own I have been putting them in their cribs by 8. I give them each a kiss and say my good nights. I then pull the hat of a doll they have that plays a lullaby and I walk out of the room. They are both tired, but still fully awake at this point. Yesterday it took about 15 minutes for them both to fall asleep on their own and tonight it took around 5 minutes,  both with almost no fuss.  Oh and don't worry, I just knocked on wood because I know I just jinxed myself.  

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting!!! I can only imagine how awesome it must feel to have babies that fall asleep on their own. I love all the photos of their smiles...they are such happy babies!

    ReplyDelete