Friday, July 3, 2009

Bananas and More

Tonight I gave the bananas a third try and it is slowly getting better. After it being a big failure on Tuesday, which was their first taste, I decided last night to mix a little banana into their cereal. Lillian was not having it, she did not look happy with the idea of me trying to trick her into eating them. Claire, ate hers right up and ate a lot! Tonight it went the same way, except I added more banana and less cereal, it went the same as last night. Lillian pushed it all back out and Claire ate like a champ. I made up some green beans so tomorrow I might try those at dinner time.
Today I believe the napping boycott came to an end. To refresh you all, both girls decided a few weeks ago that they are too big for naps. They would take maybe 2 30 minute naps a day, if we were lucky. Today they both took great hour long morning nap for Josh, Lillian took a 1.5 hour nap later in the morning and then Claire slept for about 2 hours this afternoon and Lillian slept for another hour. Now I am hoping they will be able to sleep through all the fireworks the neighbors are setting off tonight, because this is only a small preview of the mass amounts they will set off tomorrow.


Lillian and Claire are all smiles
Claire just received a face full of kisses from Leia
Lillian is not enjoying her bananas
Claire is thinking, they are not so bad

3 comments:

  1. I love the banana faces...they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bananas were Landon's fave for a long time! Amazing how different babies can be. Your girls are still just adorable, if not more so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm luv to cum in your mouth like that and watch it run off your chin

    ReplyDelete