Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Lillian and Claire

Four years ago at 7:48am and 7:49am, Lillian Faith and Claire Elizabeth entered our lives and world and our lives have never been the same. These girls have brought so much joy and love into our lives. Each day is full of laughter and smiles. I am not going to lie, they test their limits and have learned when they need to turn that charm back on.
 


Today, unfortunately, Josh had to work, but the girls and I made the most of their special day. They asked for Trix and a picnic in the living room to watch My Little Ponies, so they got it. We went for lunch to their chosen destination, Red Robin an then went and they were able to pick out a birthday cake. After returning home and a little quiet time, Josh was able to come home early from work and we opened presents with Grandma and Grandpa than had cake and ice cream. After dinner, their choice of spaghetti and bread sticks, Josh took them to their play room with their new Nerf dart guns he bought for them. They set up forts and went to war.
Throughout the entire day, they kept repeating, "this is my favorite birthday," or "this is the best birthday ever." We didn't do anything big or over the top, but they were able to choose what they wanted to do to help make today special.
Lillian, Claire, I love you so much and cannot imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I look forward to many more special birthdays to celebrate with you. I can't believe my babies are four.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just not possible they are this big already! Happy Birthday girlies!

    ReplyDelete