Saturday, January 12, 2013

Playing in the Snow

Here are just a few of the many pictures I took of the girls while playing in the snow in Wisconsin. The weekend after Christmas we headed north to celebrate with my family.  The snow started falling as we drove into Madison. It fell harder was we drove into Green Bay and did not stop until the following day. We had to brave the cold, but we had fresh and beautiful snow to play in. Lillian and Claire had a blast and Josh and I put on our snow pants and got covered as well.
 



 My dad piled the snow in the back yard to create a sledding hill for the girls and from the ear to ear smiles and giggles, I think it is safe to say, they loved it.



 
We've only had a small dusting of snow since returning home, but we are all hopeful for a little more snow this year so we can put those boots and snow pants back on for more sledding fun. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping for more snow this year too! It looks like the girls loved it.

    ReplyDelete