Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

He is risen!
 
Happy Easter. I am proud of myself for getting a holiday post up on the actual holiday and not two weeks later. You would think that after 6 years I would be used to Josh not being able to celebrate all the holidays with us, but it is still tough on me. Luckily he was able to stop past the house when Lillian and Claire woke up and was able to see them find their baskets buckets and discover what the bunny brought for them. We have cute baskets for them, but of course I waited until late last night to try to find them and they have gone missing. These buckets were sitting in the garage so they were used this year. Josh had to get back on the road, so the girls and I had breakfast and then got ready for church. After church we headed to Grandma Pattie and Grandpa Jim's house for lunch and an egg hunt. Lillian and Claire had a blast. Lillian ran as fast as she could, collecting as many eggs as she could. Claire ran fast, but would stop to crack open each egg and drop her candy in the bucket and then throw the empty egg aside.
The weather was perfect today, so they spent most of the day playing outside and they loved every minute of it.










Dresses were made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment