Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Finding My Passion

I have recently figured out that I need to find my passion in life besides my family. I need to find out what makes me happy. If I need to be away from my family for many hours each day working I want it to be doing something that I really, truly love.
I enjoy teaching and being with kids. I enjoy seeing those little people grow and develop new skills that I help them learn. I enjoy the nonstop activity during the day and hearing the laughs that only children will sound. While I enjoy my job, I have come to learn recently that it is no longer the place I am meant to be.
There is a lot of unknown and uncertainly out there waiting for our family and it scares me. I have no idea what will be happening in our lives in just two short months. I don't know how easy it will be for me to find a new job.  In a perfect world, I would be able to stay at home with Lillian and Claire and enjoy this last year before the start kindergarten. Sadly, that isn't possible right now. This change was extremely unexpected for us, but we are going to make the most of it and it will all work out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment