Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Naps

Josh and I put the girls down for their mornings naps close to 8:30 this morning and they layed down quietly. I went into the living room and Josh went downstairs for a bit. After about 10 minutes I hear some chatter coming from their room. When I walked to their door this is what I saw:
I pushed the door open a little bit further and then saw this: (side note: Claire's crib is so far down because she was the first one to pull into a standing position so Josh lowered her crib... a bit too far. They will both be reset this weekend)
Lillian is full of chatter and not wanting to nap, but after Josh setting up the Pack n' Play in their room she went right to sleep. The sides are still a little too high for her to pull herself up yet.
Claire was not so easy. I had to go back in a few times and lay her back down before she finally fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment