Monday, February 22, 2010

14 Months Today

Today Lillian and Claire are 14 months old, where has the time gone? I know I say it all the time, but these two little girls never seem to amaze me. They are full of so much love and laughter and I crave it when I am not with them. There are many new things going on with them, so here it goes.

Claire:
*Loves chasing Leia and trying to catch her tail.
*Is trying to hard to climb on the couch, but is not there just yet.
*Is sleeping like a champ during naps and bed time, she has always been a great sleeper.
*LOVES dancing.

Lillian:
*Loves sticking her fingers in Leia's mouth and laughs so hard.
*Is climbing over, under and through everything.
*Has decided to boycott sleeping. She would rather sit and play happily in her crib during the entire nap time and wakes up throughout the night wanting to be cuddled.
*LOVES dancing!

They are both doing great with their signs, they sign more, all done, milk, please and we are working on thank you. They are both getting really good at walking down the hall and holding my hand if I ask them to and sometimes will stop and wait for me with their hand up waiting for mine. When we ask "Do you need or bottom changed?" or "Who is ready for night night?" they both go running to their room. They are such smart girls and I feel blessed for each day I have with them.



Lillian
Claire





No comments:

Post a Comment