Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ant Smashers

Josh has been out of town all week for training and I feel like I have not been able to get anything done all week, so I apologize for not getting any posts up. The weather is finally back to normal here, so the temperatures have been perfect, the rain has stayed away (at least for the past few days) and the girls have loved spending the evenings outside.
Sunday afternoon we headed out between the storms to run and stretch the legs. We headed to the driveway since the backyard was soggy. Like I said, between the storms we were out. Instantly, the girls spotted a few ants in the driveway and got down on the ground to check them out. After poking at the ants for a bit, they stood back up and started stomping them.
I asked them to stop and Claire responded with the usual, "why?" Of course I had to use good ole, "do you want someone to come into your home and stomp on you?" They stopped.



1 comment:

  1. Sammie is fascinated by the worms on our driveway after it rains. She is always on the lookout for them.

    I'm hoping the weather stays nice...it's been perfect!

    ReplyDelete