Sunday, May 23, 2010

17 Months

I cannot believe Lillian and Claire are already 17 months old, where does the time go? I know, I know, I say this every single month, but I still find it unreal how fast each month goes. Our little monkeys are climbing all over the place, running around the house and have become such hams! They are always making me laugh with their facial expressions, crazy sounds, and just being them. They have also started passing blankets and toys back and forth between cribs. All week long I have been wondering how Lillian has been getting Claire's blanket and Scout in her crib during the night. Finally I realized that they are able to reach each other and pass them. In the mornings Lillian has all the blankets and toys, Claire has an empty crib; such a giver.

Here are some things that are going on with us:

Lillian:
*New words include doggie and milk. Hearing her say doggie is just about the cutest thing ever!
*Sings all the time.
*She is very attached to her milk sippy. We have had to start waiting until she is finished eating her meals before she can have her milk. As soon as she gets her cup she does not put it down. If we try taking it away to have her finish eating she throws a fit.

Claire:
*New words include night night and her own version of Leia.
*Dances all the time.
*She is finally letting me put bows in her hair and not ripping the out right away.


I took the girls outside to get some pictures of them after them not at all cooperating inside. They had little interest in sitting on the steps when there were flowers and dirt.


I may have been able to get them to sit, but I was not able to get them both to look at me.
Sitting didn't last long.



This is what happens when I try to take pictures inside. They run away as soon as I get them to sit down.

After waking up from a nap Claire was just hanging out chatting with Sis.
Lillian once again flipped her shirt over her head while she was supposed to be napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment